Young Girls from the First School on LoC, J&K, chant "Bharat Mata Ki Jai"
- JKSC and Seva Bharti Volunteers organise various fun-activities to instil patriotism in school kids. It is important for us to set the right examples for the younger generation and help them imbibe the right set of values, because the younger generation is the future of Bharat.
- Volunteers aim to ensure that the kids in these regions are able to continue their studies uninterruptedly. For this, they put in every possible effort.
- JK Study Center strives to reach out to underprivileged children across remote areas in Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh. Dedicated Volunteers of the organization visit these regions frequently and distribute necessary things required by school going kids. A variety of stationary items and other things are being distributed: Sports Kits of Football, Volleyball, Carrom Board, Tiffin Boxes, School Shoes - Black, School Bags, Pencils, Pens, Copies, Portable Black Boards, Erasers, Teaching aid Boards, Teaching aid material, Colour boxes, Registers, Paint Boxes, Paint Brushes, books of general studies. or any other item for school going students.
- As an integral part of Bharat, the remote region of Jammu, Kashmir and Ladakh is very important and the border villages are first line of defense for Bharat. These regions are under constant threats from China and Pakistan. In such circumstances it becomes more difficult for the local people to avail all necessary goods and items as supply and everything else becomes uncertain. As a consequence, children in these regions face difficulties and hardship in continuing with studies.
- With the outbreak of covid pandemic, the region was completely cut off from the mainstream. The biggest challenge had been ensuring that they have access to all essentials and are keeping well amid challenging situations.
- Amid constant threat of conflict and war, it becomes imperative to ensure that the school going kids remain ever positive and do not give in to negativity. It becomes challenging to make sure that these kids are exposed to good values and they imbibe positive attitude towards the country and realise their responsibilities towards in Nation Building.
Results & Outcome
- The team at JK Study center has been visiting remote areas of Kashmir Valley regularly with stationary and essential items for the kids to ensure they continue their education and are well cared for. KarmaKonnect is proud to support these remote area initiatives.
- JKSC and Seva Bharati Volunteers are organising fun-filled learning activities to teach school children good values and inculcate in them love for the Motherland.
- KarmaKonnect is proud to be associated through digital classrooms in these border area schools supporting JKSC operations. Young girls belonging to the native/ tribal communities in these remote regions of Jammu and Kashmir, are getting educated and breaking the shackles of ignorance and societal dogmas. From slogans such as "India go back" and "Pak Zindabad", children of J&K in Kashmir valley are Chanting "Bharat Mata ki Jai". We have come a long way to witness this change. These visiuals are coming from the First School on LoC, Jammu and Kashmir, Chulichung Point. The video is shot and sent by them, not captured by us. These schools supported by JKSC and Seva Bharti
KarmaKonnect is a non-profit social venture that aims to connect the fragmented ‘giving’ ecosystem by empowering NGOs, donors, volunteers, corporates and government to create impactful social development interventions. KarmaKonnect is an enabler; motivating and empowering individuals and organizations to tap the growing philanthropy landscape by creating, connecting, and/or collaborating for credible projects and causes. The KarmaKonnect team is currently involved in a number of initiatives across the country, through various dedicated volunteers and NGOs. We are primarily working on:
• Child education and livelihood skills (slum evening schools/shelters and aiding low income govt schools) in Gujarat, Telangana, MP and Delhi through utilization of existing govt infrastructure and innovative collaborative models.
• Women Empowerment and legal help, rescue and rehabilitation projects (primarily on Gujarat and UP)
• Rural Empowerment and Citizens Change/Awareness programs (Gujarat, MP, UP, Telangana and Rajasthan).
• We also Executing comprehensive "adopt a village" projects for donors involving well researched sustainable solutions for development
• Training and placement of specially-abled
• Refuge rehabilitation projects. (Urban slums)
• Adhoc Medical help and assistance as needed.
More projects in the same cause
KarmaKonnect | Delhi
KarmaKonnect | Sanand
KarmaKonnect | Ahmedabad
KarmaKonnect | Delhi