CREATE #GoodKarma EVERY CHANCE YOU GET
Donation drive for Jammu & Kashmir border firing Victims
About the ProjectCustomize This Project
A week of relentless Pakistan shelling has driven 1,00,000 people from their homes in Jammu and Kashmir, reducing their villages to ghost towns and leaving their homes pockmarked, bearing the telltale signs of hostilities from across the border.
This is a monthly event since 2014, with Pakistan targeting innocent civilians without provocation.
Fear continues to dominate as Pakistani soldiers have targeted border villages and BSF posts all along the 198km-long border. In the last one week, four people have died and 25 injured in Ramgarh alone. Most of the people forced out of their homes in border villages of Jammu, Kathua and Samba districts have chosen to live with relatives.
Many have opted for relief camp.
The Karmakonnect team is soliciting help in sending relief materials to these shelling affected area.
Urgent requirement for Rice, Dal, Milk and Sugar for the relief camps.
Please reach out to us to coordinate any online grocery donation yourself to our local volunteer on-site.
Please contribute towards the relief material we are coordinating and sending by donating here.
Detailed donation receipts and utilization report will be sent to each donor.
About the NGO
KarmaKonnect is a non-profit social venture that aims to connect the fragmented ‘giving’ ecosystem by empowering NGOs, donors, volunteers, corporates, and government to create impactful social development interventions, often in remote and under-served areas.
KarmaKonnect is an enabler; motivating and empowering individuals and organizations to tap the growing philanthropy landscape by creating, connecting, and/or collaborating on credible projects and causes.
The KarmaKonnect team is currently involved in a number of initiatives across the country, through various dedicated volunteers and NGOs. We are primarily working on:
• Child education and livelihood skills (urban slum evening schools/shelters) in Gujarat, Telangana, MP, and Delhi through utilization of existing govt infrastructure and digital/innovative collaborative models.
• Rural Development Programs - Setting up Water, Solar and Livelihood/Entrepreneurship projects in remote tribal areas.
• “Adopt a Village" customized project for donors involving well researched sustainable solutions for development followed by a rigorous monitoring approach.
• Women Empowerment, livelihood, and legal help, rescue and rehabilitation projects
• Training and placement of underprivileged and specially-abled candidates
• Refuge rehabilitation and relief work
• Ad-Hoc Medical help and assistance as needed.
Karmakonnect also specializes in customized projects to help optimize donor and CSR spend and increase NGO efficiency.
Are you a Non-India Passport holder and interested in helping this project?Connect With Us
More projects in the same cause
Sakaar Sewa Samiti | Varansi
Uthishta | Munnar
KarmaKonnect | Ahmedabad
KarmaKonnect | Ahmedabad