CREATE #GoodKarma EVERY CHANCE YOU GET
Donate Things to Jammu & Kashmir Children
About the ProjectCustomize This Project
ITEMS THAT CAN BE DONATED:-
Sports Kits of Football, Volleyball, Carrom Board, Tiffin Boxes, School Shoes - Black, School Bags, Pencils, Pens, Copies, Portable Black Boards, Erasers, Teaching aid Boards, Teaching aid material, Colour boxes, Registers, Paint Boxes, Paint Brushes, books of general studies. or any other item for school going students.
Anyone Interested can purchase items online by using online shopping websites and give the following address for the delivery of items:
# Block B, House No. 162,
Sector- 14, Chandigarh-160014
or they can donate online
For online transfer, the details are given below.
Name: JAMMU KASHMIR STUDY CENTER CHANDIGARH
Account No.: 33659232836
Branch: SECTOR 14 CHANDIGARH
Bank: STATE BANK OF INDIA
IFSC CODE: SBIN0000742
Branch CODE: 00742
SWIFT CODE: SBININBB141
Type of Bank Account: Saving
The amount credited/received will be utilized in purchasing items at wholesale price from wholesalers
Income Tax rebate under 80-G of Income Tax Act is available. for donations under 80-G kindly make the cheque in name of Jammu Kashmir Study Center and send the same to the above-mentioned address.
About the NGO
KarmaKonnect is a non-profit social venture that aims to connect the fragmented ‘giving’ ecosystem by empowering NGOs, donors, volunteers, corporates, and government to create impactful social development interventions, often in remote and under-served areas.
KarmaKonnect is an enabler; motivating and empowering individuals and organizations to tap the growing philanthropy landscape by creating, connecting, and/or collaborating on credible projects and causes.
The KarmaKonnect team is currently involved in a number of initiatives across the country, through various dedicated volunteers and NGOs. We are primarily working on:
• Child education and livelihood skills (urban slum evening schools/shelters) in Gujarat, Telangana, MP, and Delhi through utilization of existing govt infrastructure and digital/innovative collaborative models.
• Rural Development Programs - Setting up Water, Solar and Livelihood/Entrepreneurship projects in remote tribal areas.
• “Adopt a Village" customized project for donors involving well researched sustainable solutions for development followed by a rigorous monitoring approach.
• Women Empowerment, livelihood, and legal help, rescue and rehabilitation projects
• Training and placement of underprivileged and specially-abled candidates
• Refuge rehabilitation and relief work
• Ad-Hoc Medical help and assistance as needed.
Karmakonnect also specializes in customized projects to help optimize donor and CSR spend and increase NGO efficiency.
Are you a Non-India Passport holder and interested in helping this project?Connect With Us
More projects in the same cause
KarmaKonnect | All Over India
KarmaKonnect | All Over India
Jyotisangh | Ahmedabad
Uthishta | Bengaluru