CREATE #GoodKarma EVERY CHANCE YOU GET
Donate Digital Classroom to Underprivileged Kids
About the ProjectCustomize This Project Project Report
The main objective of this plan is to increase the rate of retention and quality of education in the students and decrease the dropout rate. The project involves the installation of digital classrooms in various Government Schools across the state, after a need-based analysis. The digital classrooms contain a CPU (containing stimulating audio-visual e-learning software for all grades), a keyboard, a mouse and a projector. The classrooms will be specially prepared for this purpose, with curtains and an AC. Since most Government schools have a very high teacher to student ratio, the digital software can be used to aid the teacher, and increase the involvement of students.
One time setup cost: Rs. 75,000/ $1300 includes Software, Hardware and ongoing maintenance for a fully functional digital classroom benefiting a total of 600 Students in a Grade 1-8th school.
- Identification of school / Agreement with school
- Coordination with software, hardware vendors for installation
- Purchase and installation of software/hardware and classroom modifications as needed
- Helpdesk at KarmaKonnect Foundation office for emergency issues
- This is inclusive of project management cost
On-going monitoring cost: Rs. 1000/$15 per month (Impact assessment report-each quarter)
About the NGO
KarmaKonnect is a non-profit social venture that aims to connect the fragmented ‘giving’ ecosystem by empowering NGOs, donors, volunteers, corporates, and government to create impactful social development interventions, often in remote and under-served areas.
KarmaKonnect is an enabler; motivating and empowering individuals and organizations to tap the growing philanthropy landscape by creating, connecting, and/or collaborating on credible projects and causes.
The KarmaKonnect team is currently involved in a number of initiatives across the country, through various dedicated volunteers and NGOs. We are primarily working on:
• Child education and livelihood skills (urban slum evening schools/shelters) in Gujarat, Telangana, MP, and Delhi through utilization of existing govt infrastructure and digital/innovative collaborative models.
• Rural Development Programs - Setting up Water, Solar and Livelihood/Entrepreneurship projects in remote tribal areas.
• “Adopt a Village" customized project for donors involving well researched sustainable solutions for development followed by a rigorous monitoring approach.
• Women Empowerment, livelihood, and legal help, rescue and rehabilitation projects
• Training and placement of underprivileged and specially-abled candidates
• Refuge rehabilitation and relief work
• Ad-Hoc Medical help and assistance as needed.
Karmakonnect also specializes in customized projects to help optimize donor and CSR spend and increase NGO efficiency.
Are you a Non-India Passport holder and interested in helping this project?Connect With Us
More projects in the same cause
KarmaKonnect | All Over India
Jyotisangh | Ahmedabad
Uthishta | Bengaluru
Sakaar Sewa Samiti | Ghazipur